Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where Can I Buy Tadpoles For Backyard Safari

Rozdział X.

slumbered still clinging to the pillow a long time. She slept an average of well, but I was exhausted - and it's better than nothing. Apparently, spending almost half of the wolf as very tired. In total, that's for sure, not a "maybe". I finally awoke, but to get out of bed needed a few more minutes. She stretched like a kitten, what sounded a bit strange, then moved to the bottom. What she found? But of course, Jenny, who already was busy in the kitchen. She turned his face towards the sleepy, scratching his head blonde.
- Hey baby - she cooed in greeting. - How do you sleep? I recognize that as well. In the end a little bit you was not among the living. - just like Sarah, not a man to get a word.
- Ugh. Hard, but the average fine. What's for breakfast?
- Omelette?
- Yeah. Best thing milking. - Muttered under his breath, but apparently her mother had to hear it, because I immediately zacmokała with disapproval.
- You obżarciuchu! Since when do you eat so much? You see, utyjesz - said sharply, but obediently took up making an omelette.
- Ee there. Sara and so provides my life the old lady, so my body is not needed for anything.
- Hey, I want to baby-sit even grandchildren!
- do not count on me. - Winked playfully.
always like talking to my mom on the phone next to every attendee of the dare. Jenny since time immemorial instill daughter that is her best friend. I always was, just after Sarah, of course. Megan is always one starczały to happiness. Jen, however, was her Mother, and often frequented overprotective. Well, such a fate. Woman set before her a plate of "zamawianym" breakfast. Just the way your omelette was gone, and she has already started making sandwiches with nutella. Jenny was not too happy with this, but did not comment on the case of her daughter. Instead, she began a conversation.
- I am leaving for a few days in Chicago, Aunt Mona is not feeling well. - where the hell I have so many aunts? - I'll be back probably on Friday night ... Relax, I'll be on your birthday. Do you have something to do on Saturday.
- Maamoo ... - Began a protracted groan, but it was interrupted brutally.
- What? You now have a lot of friends, I know. So do not moan just invite them.
- Yeah, man ... I wonder if come-muttered under his breath.
- And what, precisely those who are the boys? - A mother sat on a chair next to, so seemed to be in the long conversation.
- My friends from school.
- Yeah clear. - Turned over his eyes. - And really?
- Friends?
- and nothing more? Well, you know? Come to town some przystojniacy, you deal with them, and nothing more. I guess you really never see the grandchildren ... - Muttered a woman with a grimace. Megan could not stand the rampant and snorted with laughter. - What? I am sincere.
- Yes, yes. - Tried to calm down, but still it is not going out too much. In the end it overcame. - You know, I can not say that they are ugly. But they are my colleagues. People like my, uh ... "Package". So it would be strange to someone from them to bind.
- Oh there, talking. Not at all strange. - Insisted on his woman.
- Believe - strange. At least for me. - Came to her mind reading mind, through what she had done quite a strange face.
- Let your will. And I let the meantime, that ethereal in to wyszykować and pack.
- You're going today?
- Yes. - She replied briefly.
- Mhm. That I Flee the top and do not bother - said putting dirty dishes into the dishwasher.
She took the "morning toilet and dressed. She founded a loose, gray cargo pants and cropped la boxer with a thin black material. What then did she do? Of course, dealt with homework! Yes, the best seizure of boredom. She heard the faint sound of her ringing phone. Can escape from the school bag. Oops, forgot to think about it ... She pulled out of the bag phone and answered. Sara called me, of course.
- What?
- Where have you been? I called to you except a million times! Why are gone from school?
- Yeah, probably I should be angry. - Dissatisfied grimace, rubbing on the occasion of the aching ear screams. There is, however, was her worst.
- What are you talking about?
- Not posłuchałaś me - she growled into the phone.
- For? - Asked the girl, waiting for an explanation. This stupid tons of ... Grr ...
- As Matt?
- Oh, Meg ... - Started groaning voice, but her interlocutor immediately interrupted.
- Whatever. I felt bad - she threw laconically.
- will meet today?
- Let your will. Where?
- Maybe the pizza?
- Let it be. But only in two.
- Ok, see you at three.
- Bye. - Sighed.
probably need to talk about it. Do not even think, and I'm sure. To this girl knew what they were packaged ... On display were the words, who said he was twenty-eight and five missed messages. All of Sarah. She sat on the bed and grabbed one of the books read. Recently it terribly neglected. The book was titled "To", and was written by Stephen King. Yes, the King was definitely a champion. But only in some 3 / 4 book begins with real action, though the earlier moments are very important. And when the action has already begin chasing one another, so that the mind can not keep up. That's why these books are so special. Details of these are not bored, and the descriptions are very accurate. After reading the "City of Salem" was afraid to look out the window at night so as not to see hanging in the air Denny Glick. Funny, I really could just be ... The current book was also great, often considered one of the better writer. Unfortunately
had stopped - though reluctantly - reading books, to start getting ready for a meeting with a friend. Tubes pulled to his feet with a dark denim, black, loose shirt and a gray sweatshirt with a hood. In addition, she founded a dark-blue Dane to the pattern of red cherries and yellow laces. Yes, yes, loved it. She threw on top of his beloved, black coat and then left the house declaring my mother that comes out. Woman ordered it to take your keys and wished the fun - the whole Jenny. She walked
unhurried pace, reflecting on the future conversation. Eh ... Why is it always meets me? She came to the pizzeria faster than she wanted. But it turned out that the girls and so there was not yet. Undressed and sweatshirts with the skate, because at the end of the pizzeria was hot as usual. Moments looked through the menu, but it's probably out of boredom, than to select orders. They always take the same thing. After a moment, walked over to her friend, smiling waiter. He had blond hair przeprószone bit brown, and his eyes were dark blue. Dressed in an apron pizza, light jeans and white shirt. It was from her younger years, but now had the same years at it - but soon. She felt very happy. Thus, emotions have a smell - has already said that?
- Hi Megan! - Greeted happily.
- Hey Zack. How are you?
- In total, it's interesting. And you? - This is not how this interesting conversation, right?
- I wish to talk. And you something so jubilant?
- You know, since we have not visited us a pretty blonde. - Telling the truth.
- Heh, very nice, if so. - Said slightly blushing. Well, compliments Transport infrastructure like a sponge, and every deal.
- What's yours?
- It has always been: Hawaiian pizza, Sprite and Cole.
- is done.
- Thanks. - She sent him a friendly smile. There was nothing to her joy, though promised to be a pleasant day. She sighed. For the pizza came just Sara.
- HI MEGAN! - Tore up the whole place, of course. She went to the girl's reddened with shame.
- Louder is not possible, right?
- Oh there, stuck in the details. - Snorted when Zack brought their drinking.
- soon will be pizza. Do you have a ticket and you know Sar ... Next time, do not yell at the whole pizza. - He smiled at her in greeting, but as soon as he returned his eyes to Meg.
- Hey Zack! How are you? Meg, darling you know I love cole. - Cooed friend, immediately grabbing a glass.
- When the old man. Excuse me, but I gotta go handle the rest. Maybe then we'll talk. - Walked away from their table, throwing Megan got a friendly look.
- Well, nice work. As usual, you are devouring gaze. - These words were meant only for Sitting in front of Sarah's blonde.
- Super. I love being naked. - Turned over his eyes. - Do you know ... You want to talk about. - Began to play with the glass.
- What specifically? Another restraining orders? You know it and so do not listen.
- No. Just ... Watch out for him and myself. I've never done you harm, not intentionally, but any accident would not have been more pleasant ...
- A. Uh-huh. - Muttered thoughtfully and firm off guard. Immediately, however, brightened up. - But do not worry about me. My guardian angel in the form of the White Wolf probably still watching over me.
- Yes, of course - replied with a faint smile.
- Number 13!
- It's ours. I'll get it. - Megan threw rising from his seat. Zack gave her a pizza with a broad smile. Responded in kind. - Thanks.
- Amm ... Meg. - Hesitantly said, scratching his neck, apparently embarrassed.
- Yes?
- You do not want ... I used to go out with me? - There's nothing like a fart. You you are my friend, not even a friend, not someone to fall in love! I'm sorry, Zack.
- You know ... We are happy, but lately I have very little free time. So I understand ... But do not be sad, yes! As I had some free time so willingly jump out of somewhere.
- Sure. Enjoy your meal.
was not too happy. Once you've sat at the table, skubała one of the cuts the pizza with a sense of guilt. But she said the truth. Few had recently available. Sarah babbled all the time like a hired some foolishnesses. Fewer and fewer of its last listen. When she said that Jenny almost ordered it to do a "birthday party" in the Saturday closest to the girl until squeaked. He immediately began to speak what I do, as wystroją call home and what will print. And invite someone. Here there was too much a field of possibilities - it did not do their sixteenth birthday, he was not whom to invite. There was just bored with Sara and family. This year there has been some seven people, but I do not know if everyone will come, or whether or not someone will come. Sarah said, even their own friends, whom she knew by sight Meg. At the end of a dark blonde asked if she feels well.
- Yes. I mean no. I mean ... I do not know. I have today is not the best day.
- Oh, stop it. And you know that we're going shopping today?
- Really? - He asked plaintively.
- Yes. So compressed and fly. She ate pizza
slow tempo, but niewzbudzającym suspicion. She hated shopping ... Sarah dragged her to the bus to the nearest dojechały gallery. It was not terribly large, but not small. Yeah ... Nothing like a bigger city. Just super. These crowded streets and all. in the gallery, as it usually is, Sara began to toss like a fool from store to store. She wanted to buy as much in this small range of some three hours. Megan personally looked through everything casually. She did not ferreted. If it was something like it once it is noticed.
general was not even satisfied with the purchases. She bought a few dilated, somewhat bulky tube of a thin, light-blue material, which pretended to be quasi-jeans and two shirts, and purple-black arafatkę. Bandana This was not normal, kraciastego model, no. But I guess I can not describe it well. Sara, for it had a few bags, then groaned as it was over her cash, and again nothing for some time do not buy it. She also announced that it will choose even before her birthday shopping. Because in the end solenizantka must somehow look like - jaasne. And so there is no time. Currently sitting in a cafe and, of course, as usual, talking, sipping on a hot chocolate with whipped and feasting on the tubes also with whipped cream. Yes, yes, liked whipped cream. It's a tradition. Well, Sarah has done even less butter mesh to the waiter, than usual - unless you really wanted it to You.
- Honestly? I'm happy with the purchases. - She said to break eye contact somehow friends with the waiter.
- And what have you bought? Two things? Pff ... Look at me, it's called shopping.
- Yeah ... Rather, I think bankruptcy. In addition, I bought four things, which for me is a lot.
- Hey, I told you already that arranged to Matt? - Burned out, eventually turning to a friend.
- When? - Asked by hiding under the mask of a face pathetic indifference. On average, it is a work out, but enough for Sarah.
- On Tuesday. Cool huh?
- Ehm. Well, I guess. But Saro ... I have the gold rule is processed for you, which you follow. Do not upset him. If tells you to stop doing something, you listen to him. If ... Change physically, do not run. Soon you'll know probably what's going on, so do not ask. The same goes for the rest of the guys "from Group" i. .. Me.
- you? - She asked, confused.
- Do not ask. Maybe you'll know. But in the meantime ... Just listen to me. You know that I usually - so the total is always - I was right. So follow what I said. Otherwise I'll be your secret to chaperone on a date.
- Oh no! I will follow, I promise - promise hand on heart. Meg sent her smile. It need not be too long to convince a good enough argument.
- Okay. Well, let's go back.
take their stuff, paid the bill and waited another fifteen minutes to stop. Przegapiły earlier bus. After all, a very nice talking to them. And Megan finally had a whole day to yourself. When she returned her mother was gone. She phoned her to ask if reunites - sometimes she was more mature. She told her daughter while her dyrdymały as normal is called Meg, but solemnly assured that he is with her aunt. She ordered her away to greet. What then? Of course, bathroom, fridge ao also did not hesitate to accost. Tomorrow have to go to my father at night. Maybe some movies again ...? However, we do not powymyślała too long, because after a while asleep just a dream.

got up out of bed in the morning, even a well-rested. What do the shopping with Sarah sleep is useful. Dealt with as a daily morning toilet. And breakfast. She dressed in a green blouse with straps fairly deep neck, gray, black sweater and a long tube. As usual, not too much puzzled over the choice of attire. The hair on the crown of the head spiel black wsuwkami. Of course, someone had to disturb her peace of mind and break the silence by the phone ringing.
- What? - Muttered jumping from channel to channel and opychając bun with milk chocolate.
- Hi, this is Seth. Unfortunately you have to fall to us. - free is over, she thought miserably . - The vampire in the city has arrived and you have to learn to fight. Even so ... What time?
- an hour?
- Approx. It's to see.
- No pa - threw herself, sighing after disconnect z. .. Friend? It was hard for her to say this, but yes. She looked at the partially eaten muffin. - See? I practically have no life statement. But you do not. - Climbed into the mouth cake.



______________________________



next chapter, which ... Yes I like it myself. However, it is quite nice, in my opinion. I put him because he is short, and the second will divide into two parts To add some tension, etc., so it does not belong to the longest will be, but it is only convince. I apologize for any errors, but yesterday I passed the inspection visit an optician and an orthodontist, and his teeth and head still hurt. Was here even errors like "sfeterk", also ... Wypisujcie everything that you sight. I greet warmly. (;

0 comments:

Post a Comment