Sunday, March 27, 2011

Motorcycle Powered Go Kart

Munia (

I have an idea for the contest .... Similar to,, Lotto
purchases only words I give, which are bought and which won
So I daily draws two words now give what are d buy
Football
But
Cases
Plate Sticker

Poster

Doll Perfume
Mirror
Lipstick
Misio
Computer
Lipstick
Mazak
book
Issue
photographs

Cake Box



Price:
a word koszuje an autograph
2 words a free gift worth 75 and an autograph
3 words free gift with a wish list and autograph

each win 2 people
Win can be any food for 75
or up to 500 żecz

He draws on a piece of two words, and writes for how much they are

Every word that you want to buy please write an email for me I'm on MovieStarPlanet Olak
so please write an email if you want to buy sheets and immediately buy for a gift or give an autograph depends on how much you want
sheets

mails waiting for me Olak

0 comments:

Post a Comment