Saturday, July 18, 2009

Gpa Appeal Letter Examples

Mi-So: "Where the burrows Adela?"

Mi-Sa-Mi from So.BlogSpot.Com

best ...
... Slovak popular series: Favorites Slovak TV series I have more. Many in fact have their charm. Since I was on telly I have fun, otherwise for me to watch TV much interested, among the most popular are professionals and MAFstory. Also, of course, watching the block of flats.
... popular foreign series: Even those is, of course, more. Among the most popular are certainly friends (Friends). In second place is then Czech Comeback. And also I quite like každoletné series from Awnings: Eight simple rules and Crazy Jimmy lives. Or even what used to transmit, for example, family, war, Fraiser, Two and a Half Men.

... more popular Slovak session: Seven, or rather the former 7edem Ltd. But the session is over, which would be worth to be mentioned, in particular 5 to 5 and after them to third place as the Webmaster, We went together, or been revoked SOS or Ooops!
... more popular foreign broadcast: Far abroad programs do not follow. But I really like such as "Relax please" broadcast by Czech Television.

... popular Slovak film: Unfortunately, Slovak films do not appeal to me much and hence do not follow them. But once I plan to look half-life, or great respect.
... popular foreign language film: love various comedy or parody. Last time I watched Scary Movie.

... more popular Slovak television station: Markíza. The I take and I will always take it as my favorite. But not the best. Jojo is definitely the best, watch it more. But its continuous effort to raise some controversy, a scandal, it no longer bothers me. Kriminoviny, splinters and the like. Marquis is therefore my favorite. Just a pity that nothing in recent times does not go.
... more popular foreign television station: We catch has probably only Czech stations. And of them is sovereign Best New Sport (Sport exGalaxie). Also, quite often I watch the Czech version of Eurosport, or CT, and Prime. Unfortunately, Nova caught.

... more popular Slovak presenter: Barbara Rakovská Definitely. Where it burrows in Daka Adela Banášová? :)
... more popular foreign presenter: So now I come for no reason. It's about the fact that no even know about ... Or rather - now have to not remember any.

... popular Slovak moderator: Moderators is plenty. Quality Villa Rozborila about less than one. But also, of course, admire uletenosť Saifí, Pyca or Andrei Bican, which, however, know the unormálniť within one second.
... popular external moderator: Jan Kraus, unrivaled. But perhaps the Czechoslovak SuperStar will love Leos Maros, we'll see.
... more popular celebrity Slovak: Spouses Mojsejovci are certainly interesting stick figure.
... more popular foreign celebrity: Jan Novotný:))

... Better Slovak gala / reality-show /...: very happy to remember markízacke Cat Girl and I hope that even Sometimes Dake Cat Girl either. Bab Connection sexy and fun is great:) But I also remember the OTO from two years before. But it was not bad either Let's Dance 3 or jojkársky Million dance, or Celebrity Camp.
... better foreign gala / reality-show /...: About American American Idol, which aired the STV few times. Otherwise I can not think of anything ...

... more popular Slovak ad: I do not know which ads will rotate in Slovakia and abroad. Or is it meant by that ad aired at least Slovakia? Even so I do not know, overall I do not like ads. But I like to Haineken advertising, which currently goes, and when it is also quite old and the road to Slovakia truly long lasting. And it's great advertising for Briese One Touch, as a boy wants to go to the toilet Kájov:)
... more popular foreign advertising: I love ads for Bud Light. They have a point. They joke. And those are all what is missing Slovak ads. YouTube is great but a lot of ads. Mostly American, since there the ads are not as stringent as here in Slovakia, or substantially the whole of Europe. I like the struggle between competitors, boy, what in the machine to buy two Pepsi Cola, then build on them to reach the CocaColu and then there those PEPSI leave and go to CocaColou ... GEICO also has good ads. But nothing compares Bud lights ...

... more popular Slovak actress: Apparently Diana Plague. Or even Mirka Partlová ...
... more popular foreign actress: When I look on the popular series Friends, so I will mention about Jennifer Aniston. But many foreign actresses with attributes, "my favorite extra" about or not ...

... popular actor Slovak: Slovak Since I do not watch movies, I evaluated by series. There is a lot of them but: Alexander Barta, Peter Bátthyányi, Lubos Kostelny, Luke Latinák, Vladimir Kobielsky, Marian Miezga, George Slezáček, John Kroner ... But even so, what is the actor, the most popular I have to say Milan Lasica, although I have not properly seen as an actor ... Value was under sevens (my favorite session)
... popular foreign actor: All three of my favorite series Friends. Thus, namely, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc. For the near-abroad, I would still like to mention Martin Dejdar of a comeback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment