Saturday, July 18, 2009

Anterior Myoma Fibriod

David- 850: "I do"

David-850 from David -850.BlogSpot.Com

best ...
... Slovak popular series: Prefab - series was broadcast, although long, but the author apparently no ideas, because it's still super :-)
... popular foreign series: I do not watch what I deliver in the moment

... more popular slovenská session: currently about :-) no, I like the core projects, which are broadcast only a short time (for example, Slovakia has talent), is now looking forward to the Czech Republic Slovakia SuperStar
... more popular foreign broadcast: I

... popular Slovak film: I do, what I deliver in the moment, watch, whatever the actors who act in the movie - I know that some people do not watch series just because it plays the actor / actress, whose authority is not too in love ...
... popular foreign language film: Harry Potter 1-5 (6 cont'd I have not seen yet, but certainly you look, I look forward to the continuation of both section 7)

... more popular Slovak television station: JOJ
... more popular foreign television channel: HBO

... more popular Slovak moderator: I
... more popular foreign presenter: I

... Slovak popular presenter: I
... popular external moderator: I

... more popular celebrity Slovak: celebrities do not have very :-)
... more popular global celebrity: celebrity do not have very :-)

... Better Slovak gala / reality-show /...: Slovakia looking SuperStar - all 3 series
... better foreign gala / reality-show /...: not follow foreign reality show ... :-)

... more popular Slovak ad: hate ads :-)
... more popular foreign advertising: hate ads :-)

... more popular Slovak actress: I do not have a favorite actress
... more popular foreign actress: I do not have a favorite actress

... popular Slovak actor: I do not have a favorite actor
... popular foreign actor: I do not have a favorite actor

0 comments:

Post a Comment